56th Annual AOC International Symposium & Convention
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains.
- Advanced Integrated Defensive Electronic Warfare Suite (AIDEWS)
- AIDEWS is operationally certified and the electronic warfare system of choice for the F-16 aircraft in eight countries throughout the world.
- Randtron Antenna Systems
- We focus on challenging customer-centric applications in the UHF through millimeter wave frequency ranges for airborne, shipboard and mobile ground platforms.
- Suite of Integrated RF Countermeasures (SIRFC)
- The ALQ-211 family of systems detects, denies, disrupts, degrades and evades lethal threats and provides multi-spectral situational awareness.
- Microwave Power Modules (MPM)
- Our MPMs are optimized for demanding defense applications that require small, lightweight, and environmentally-rugged, high-power microwave amplifiers.
- Small Form Factor Electronic Warfare Disruptor SRx
- Disruptor SRx represents the next generation of electronic warfare technology. The multifunctional, single-device is adaptive and reprogrammable, offering the capabilities to succeed as mission needs evolve.
- Tactical Direction Finding and Geolocation
- Eliminates the need for multiple platforms to perform geo-location or direction finding.
- Radar Electronic Support Measure (ESM) Systems for Surface and Subsurface Vessels
- Our family of tactical and precision radar ESM systems for maritime provide situational awareness, targeting, self-protection, and surveillance.
- ES-5080 — Digital Receiver Based ELINT/ESM System
- The Harris ES-5080 ELINT/ESM is a cost-effective system using the latest digital receiver technology for extremely accurate pulse measurements.