AFA Air Warfare Symposium 2018
The United States and her allies rely on the U.S. Air Force to control and exploit the air and space domains. Freedom of movement is expected in both, but an ever-changing strategic environment will challenge this assumption in the future. Harris is committed to providing the U.S. Air Force with rapid, adaptable and innovative capabilities to maintain its supremacy in both domains.
See the partnership between the U.S. Air Force and Harris over the last 70 years.
Detect, Monitor and Disable Threats
To keep airmen and assets safe, turn to Harris’ proven technologies for continuous protection.
- Small Form Factor EW Systems
- The future is small and lightweight; it`s about more capability in less space, and about staying longer in harder to reach places. Harris small form factor electronic warfare (EW) is the next generation of EW capability to retain the advantage in the electromagnetic spectrum.
Innovative Mission System Processing and Networking
Harris delivers open systems architecture and software-defined capabilities to ensure mission success and continued dominance in contested environments.
- Mission Processing
- Harris builds avionics systems for the future by leveraging open systems architecture and software-defined capabilities to ensure mission success and continued dominance in contested environments.
- F-35 Avionics
- Harris avionics infrastructure and electronics are critical to providing more efficient, affordable and higher-performance capabilities than ever before.
Superior Airborne Communications
Combat-proven and customer-trusted communications from Harris deliver secure, reliable, mission-critical information to the Air Force.
- Harris RF300M-DL (C) Small Secure Data Link (SSDL)
- The Harris RF300M-DL (C) is a single-channel, easily embedded tactical radio with a reduced SWaP engineered to meet challenging requirements in a variety of platforms, including ground vehicles, helicopters and UAVs. The Small Secure Data Link provides multi-band, multi-mode networking capabilities—ideal for warfighters on the tactical edge, allowing them to switch networks and waveforms on-the-move for real-time battle intelligence.
- Harris Airborne Multi-Channel Radio (HAMR)
- The Harris Airborne Multi-channel Radio repackages the advanced technologies of two Falcon III® AN/PRC-152A radios into one avionics-ruggedized solution. With an optimized SWaP, dual wideband channels, and interoperability maximized for airborne communications, the HAMR is a leading choice for fixed and rotary winged platforms.
- Harris Falcon III® AN/PRC-160(V) Wideband HF/VHF Manpack Radio
- The AN/PRC-160(V) is the market’s only standalone solution for Beyond-Line-Of-Sight communications in the absence of satellite. This wideband system is also the world’s first and only HF manpack meeting new NSA crypto-modernization standards. Its software-defined architecture allows encryption updates, so mission-critical information stays secure today and into the future.
- Harris hC2™ Software Suite
- The Harris hC2 Software Suite is a complete command and control solution that connects all echelons. As part of our Integrated Tactical Communication Systems family, hC2 streamlines network access through an easy-to-use interface. The integrated applications of the hC2 Software Suite support various platforms including Android™, PC and Web. They share data in a common format so information can be entered once in the network and then accessed from anywhere. The result is a common operational view with real-time intelligence for more informed decision making.
Space and Intelligence Systems
Harris develops the world’s most advanced sensors and payloads, ground processing systems, and advanced products and analytics to deliver integrated information and intelligence that enable our customers to make mission-critical decisions.
- Global Situational Awareness
- In a world where threats can come from anywhere and at any time, Harris enables global situational awareness missions by conceptualizing and engineering solutions for effective integrated intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance operations. With critical operations at stake and lives on the line, we are driving more accurate and reliable navigation and timing services with our investments in the Air Force’s next-generation US GPS.
- Space Situational Awareness
- Harris has been focused on the “high frontier” since the beginning of the Space Age. We help protect U.S. space assets and access to space by developing, modernizing, and sustaining the ground-based radars and optical systems that find, fix, and track objects in space for the U.S. Department of Defense. We ensure the delivery of critical information from those systems necessary for effective battle management, command, control, and communications.
- Earth Observation
- Harris advances the technologies that capture, process, and analyze information from every altitude to enable our customers to visualize Earth’s physical environment and improve weather forecasting and environmental planning to save lives, protect property, and enable mission and business success. Our solutions—from the world’s most advanced satellite instruments, to mission-critical enterprise ground systems—provide high-resolution, rapidly delivered weather intelligence to protect the warfighter and improve military operations.