IDEX International Defence Exhibition and Conference
The Middle East faces urgent mission-critical challenges associated with defence priorities of intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) and battlefield modernization. With a focus on technology, usability and training, Harris, a trusted systems integrator, delivers open system solutions that connect, inform and protect today’s warfighter.
Harsh environments demand uncompromising performance capabilities. From digitizing the battlefield and interoperable communications to wide area persistent surveillance and robotics systems, Harris delivers – battle proven and ready to go.
COMMAND THE DIGITAL BATTLESCAPE
Customer-trusted technologies that network the command center, aerial tier and tactical edge to create a common operational view with real-time intelligence for more informed decisions.
- BeOn® Secure Group Communications Application: Secure group-communications app that enables Push-to-Talk (PTT) and real-time location and presence information between team members in the command center, vehicle and aerial operations, and for the dismounted solder
- Harris hC2™ Software Suite Command: A complete command and control solution that connects all echelons and provides a common operational view with real-time intelligence for more informed decision making
- Jagwire™: Scalable and web-based software that helps quickly discover data, transform it into information, and put it into the hands of the people that need it most – regardless of location
- Harris Falcon III® RF-7850A-MR Multi-channel Airborne Networking Radio: World’s first airborne certified two-channel networking radio. It extends advanced ground tactical capabilities to the aerial tier—with simultaneous mission-critical voice, high-speed IP-networked data and Full Motion Video (FMV)
- Harris Falcon III® RF-7850M-HH Multiband Networking Handheld: Delivers the power and performance of a manpack in a ruggedized, SWaP-friendly handheld radio and is well-suited for both long-range inter-squad and ground-to-air communications
- Harris Falcon III® RF-7850M-V51x Vehicular/Base Multiband Radio System: Easy to install and use and provides superior Combat Net Radio performance and flexibility. With its low-profile design, the multiband system is ideal for space-limited platforms requiring more power for long-range voice and data
- Harris Falcon III® RF-7850S SPR™ Advanced Wideband Secure Personal Radio: Most advanced secure personal radio system available today, providing full communications capabilities for the warfighters at the team, squad, and platoon levels
- Harris Falcon III® RF-7800V-V51x Vehicular/Base VHF Radio System: A solution that gives forces on patrol the ability to communicate more information, with greater speed and reliability and is ideal for space-limited platforms
- Harris F5032 Lightweight Night Vision Binocular: A newly released night vision system that delivers a tactical advantage in low-light and no-light combat scenarios and provides improved operational performance and situational awareness
- Harris RF-7400E-VP Tactical Video Processor (TVP): Body-worn device enabling soldiers to store and send data and video to command centers and combat vehicle operations
Networking personnel in deployed environments using their existing communications to rapidly interoperate with other agencies
- Public Safety and Professional Communications (PSPC) LTE and Broadband Communications: LTE solutions that deliver new levels of capacity, reliability and resiliency to police, fire and emergency medical services
- PSPC Multiband Radios: Radios that enable First Responders to communicate with multiple jurisdictions and agencies operating on many different frequencies and systems using a single portable multiband radio
- PSPC Two Way Radios: Portable and mobile two-way radios deliver clear, reliable and secure communication with proven interoperability
- PSPC Communications Systems and Networks: Reliable communications systems able to survive in virtually all conditions
- Communications-On The Move (C-OTM): A mobile, established, automated command centre that instantly allows authorities to utilize existing communications and quickly interact with multi-party incident response personnel.
DETECT, MONITOR, DISABLE THREATS
New insights, no boundaries with CorvusEye, a wide area motion Imagery (WAMI) system that helps users monitor activity, track movement, and gather critical intelligence over a city-size area.
The T7 Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) System goes into harm's way so you don't have to. With intuitive control and human-like dexterity, the robot makes it easy to complete complex tasks with minimal training time, even in the harshest, most austere environments.
Independent, low-frequency, position, navigation, and timing (PNT) with eLoran, a critical, resilient, ground-based PNT system.