Harris Corporation to Showcase Future-Ready Mission Critical Services at IWCE 2018
- Demonstrating converged LTE Land Mobile Radio solutions for first responders and utilities
- Includes real-time location, status, presence and video streams from a bodycam enabled by a converged LTE LMR device
- Highlights open-standards approach improving situational awareness for the connected responder
Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) will showcase its converged Land Mobile Radio (LMR)/LTE and DMR solutions that support first responders at the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) in Orlando, Florida, March 7 and 8.
As a leader in the market, Harris continues to invest in and develop converged LMR/LTE solutions. The Harris booth will feature interoperable, future-ready solutions that help users gather data from the edge, improve situational awareness and stay connected to mission-critical applications. Harris will showcase:
- Mission-Critical Push-To-Talk (MCPTT) application, demonstrating Harris’ commitment to integrating 3GPP standards
- XL-185P and XL-200P, Harris’ LTE capable land mobile radios
- VIDA Enterprise Network Manager – Harris’ integrated network management platform that can detect and analyze problems before the end user is impacted
- Real-time streaming of video via a body worn camera enabled by the XL family of converged LTE/LMR portable radios
- Integration of Harris StatusAware location tracking to improve geospatial situational awareness
- Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Tier 2 and Tier 3 solutions, powered by Tait Communications, including Harris’ TP and TM9300 radios and UnifyVehicle
Harris Public Safety and Professional Communications is a leading supplier of communications systems and equipment for public safety, federal, utility, commercial and transportation markets. The business has more than 80 years of experience in public safety and professional communications, and supports more than 500 systems around the world.
About Harris Corporation
Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator, solving customers’ toughest mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect, inform and protect. Harris supports government and commercial customers in more than 100 countries and has approximately $6 billion in annual revenue. The company is organized into three business segments: Communication Systems, Electronic Systems and Space and Intelligence Systems. Learn more at harris.com.
# # #