XL Two Way Radios
The XL family of portable radios gives you one of the most important things you need to do your job well—choice. Choose from the single-band XL-185P with LTE, the multiband XL-200P with LTE, and the intrinsically safe XL-185Pi and XL-200Pi. They all feature loud and clear audio, extended-life batteries, compact design, rugged construction, outstanding value—and are ready for anything the job throws at them.
- Stay Connected - Capable of operating on VHF, UHF, 700/800 or 900 MHz frequencies, the XL-185P merges LMR voice with voice and data over Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and Cellular/LTE that is Verizon Certified.
- Packed with Features and Value - A premium radio that is the best value in its class, the XL-185P is loaded with standard features.
- Tough Specs - Built to MIL-SPEC standards so the XL-185P can go into the toughest places.
- We Heard You Loud and Clear - Powerful 1.5 watt/4.0 watt max audio amplifier with dual speakers and advanced noise cancellation means you can be heard in real-world situations. Hear the Difference
- Small & Ergonomic with an Extended-Life Battery - Compact enough to stay out of the way, and easy to handle. Plus, it comes with a 10-hour battery life because your shift doesn’t always end after 8 hours.
- Greater Connectivity for Rapid Decision-Making - Integrates with 3rd party apps to improve situational awareness. GPS, Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi® come standard.
- Open Communication - Adheres to P25 industry standards for interoperability.
- First and Only Multiband LTE Land Mobile Radio on the Market - Capable of operating on VHF, UHF and 700/800 MHz frequencies, the XL-200P merges LMR voice with voice and data over Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth® and Cellular/LTE that is Verizon Certified and Band-14 ready.
- The Strongest Set of Capabilities in the Industry - Delivers all of the same standard features as the XL-185P, including sound clarity, rugged design, compact size and extended-life battery.
- Certified for Intrinsic Safety in Hazardous Environments - UL Certified Class 1, Division 1 (C1D1) for intrinsic safety means safe operations in potentially explosive and hazardous environments.