IntelliEarth™ Mission Services
Harris leads the industry in turning sensor data into trusted information. For nearly 40 years, Harris has been delivering mission confidence to the geospatial intelligence community by developing and managing systems that collect, process, analyze, and deliver remotely sensed data and information to solve the toughest mission challenges.
Risk Reduction with Remote Sensing System Modeling and Analytics
Modeling and simulating sensor data, and building exceptional processing systems provide risk reduction for our customers. Our advanced knowledge of imaging phenomenology enables us to identify and analyze all factors that affect system imagery or data products. We incorporate these factors into advanced modeling and simulation tools to optimize the design of our remote sensing payloads. We model the entire image acquisition chain, from target scene, to collection, to final display. We then add multi-modal analytics and automated workflows, based on your specific needs, for a complete solution that streamlines the analysis process and provides the data needed for high confidence decision making.
Our algorithms are developed based on our 50-year legacy of building sensors across the remote sensing spectrum (electro-optical, infrared, radar, motion, LiDAR, multispectral, hyperspectral, and maritime automatic identification system signals). We understand the intricacies of the data from these sensors and we are pioneers in applying the sensor data to meet mission needs.
- Modeling and Simulation: Physics-based models to predict the design, performance, or effectiveness of an intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance system.
- Advanced Analytics: Research, design, and implementation of algorithms for the enhancement, calibration, processing, or analysis of GEOINT data using integrated intelligence and predictive analytics.
Modern Processing Capabilities
Harris offers a full range of data products and processing services. Our extensible architecture accommodates enterprise ground solutions for both government and commercial markets. Our scalable processing systems leverage our core analytics capabilities, incorporate commercial-off-the-shelf and government-off-the-shelf (COTS/GOTS) software, and feature real-time, onboard processing.
Harris is automating processing with workflow optimization, deep learning using synthetic datasets for training, and advanced data analytics to efficiently curate the data from all sensor phenomenologies through the entire life cycle.
- Real-Time, Onboard Processing: Onboard airborne and space-based processing solutions that provide real-time analytics to understand the materials, elements, and constituents within an area, object, or environment
- Workflow Orchestration and Mission Processing: Cloud-based, integrated, enterprise software solutions that provide accurate and affordable GEOINT and multi-INT products.
- Deep Learning through Synthetic Data Labling: Training intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance systems to identify targets based on incorporating labeled synthetic data sets.