IntelliEarth™ Geospatial Data Solutions
L3Harris’ portfolio of geospatial data and content management applications turns data into trusted information for government and commercial applications.
L3Harris, one of the world’s leading providers of imagery and geospatial data, offers the IntelliEarth™ family of integrated software and platform solutions for efficient content management, image processing (multi-spectral, hyperspectral, and synthetic aperture radar), orthomosaics, data analysis, search and discovery, and analytic product creation for actionable information.
L3Harris’ long history in developing geospatial software programs and content management tools has served the needs of both government and commercial customers who manage large geographic information datasets. We offer both commercial and government off-the-shelf solutions, as well as custom solutions to fit many geospatial data, imagery, product production, and content management needs.
Our imagery and data capabilities include geospatial data, imagery, mapping, and visual products to enable scientific discovery, support decision making, and solve hard problems.
Software and Platforms:
- ENVI®: An advanced software solution used to analyze virtually any geospatial data type.
- Jagwire™: A web-based geospatial data management tool that can quickly discover data and transform it into actionable information.
- Content Management Suite: A toolkit of geospatial data management capabilities to enhance data management, search and discovery, conflation, and data curation.
- Helios® Real-time Weather Intelligence: Analytics used to detect real-time weather conditions instantaneously and to predict changes from existing surveillance networks.
Data, imagery, and products:
- L3Harris Geospatial Data and Imagery: Online portal to geospatial imagery and data plus off-the-shelf data products such as digital elevation models and orthomosaics. We can customize geospatial products for visual simulation databases or to meet your specific project requirements.
- Maritime Vessel Tracking Solutions: Online portal to Satellite Automated Identification System (S-AIS) data that enables users to track maritime vessels and delivers the world’s most complete global shipping information.
- High-density LiDAR: Geiger-mode LiDAR technology from Harris that makes large-scale and high-density collections possible at affordable prices.
- TrueTerrainTM Imagery: 15-meter advanced imagery product that provides true-color orthomosaics covering the entire Earth.