ES-3601U - Submarine Radar ESM System
The ES-3601U is a cost-effective high-capability radar electronic support measure (ESM) system for submarine applications. The ES-3601U ESM system provides a modern update for the previous AR-900 ESM systems and can utilize their existing antenna systems. The ES-3601U uses an innovative monopulse direction-finding (DF) system for accurate bearing measurements, and has been integrated into a variety of combat system environments.
Submarine Radar ESM Capabilities
- 100% probability of intercept
- Instantaneous DF over 360°
- Accurate 2 x 4 element monopulse DF
- Long-range detection, DF and tracking
- Measures all radars simultaneously