ES-3701S - Precision Radar ESM System
The ES-3701S is a high-performance radar electronic support measures (ESM) system for surface naval applications. The ES-3701S ESM system provides complete radio frequency (RF) coverage with direction finding (DF) from communication through radar bands. The ES-3701S provides situation awareness, targeting, self-protection and surveillance. The system has been interfaced to many combat management systems (CMS) and uses a Windows graphical interface, which can also be run on multifunction consoles.
Precision Radar ESM Capabilities
- High probability of intercept for instantaneous emitter detection
- High sensitivity for long-range detection
- Accurate angle of arrival (AOA) on every pulse
- Wideband, narrowband and low-band subsystems for comprehensive signal exploitation using advanced sapience emitter processing algorithms
- High-sensitivity frequency-modulated continuous wave (FMCW) radar detection and identification (-95dBm)