ES-3701U - Precision Submarine Radar ESM System
The ES-3701U is a high performance Radar Electronic Support Measures (RESM) system for submarine applications. The ES-3701U RESM uses advanced Sapience signal algorithms for positive emitter identification. The ES-3701U provides robust interference removal so that it remains functional in a littoral signal environment, and also removes multipath to reduce the effects of reflected signals. The ES-3701U uses a circular phase interferometer for monopulse AOA measurement to achieve 2° rms accuracy. The ES-3701U has been integrated into a variety of Combat System environments.
Precision Submarine Radar ESM Capabilities
- 100% Probability of Intercept
- High Sensitivity for long range detection
- Accurate wideband phase monopulse direction-finding
- Robust interference and multipath rejection
- High sensitivity FMCW (-95 dBm) radar detection, direction-finding and identification