Harris AN/PVS-14 Night Vision Monocular
Gen 3 image intensifier technology
The AN/PVS-14 provides increased versatility without the need to carry multiple types of specialized equipment.
For weapon firing, the AN/PVS-14 can be mounted on a MIL-STD-1913 weapon rail behind a standard collimated dot sight. When fitted with the 3X magnifier, the unit fits similarly behind the collimated dot sight. This configuration provides the soldier with a 3X night scope, significantly increasing the range of the AN/PVS-14 for weapon firing. Alternatively, the AN/PVS-14 can be used with the same sight but remain head or helmet mounted for increased situational awareness and mobility. MIL-STD-1913 weapon rails allow use of the AN/PVS-14 with most types of assault rifles. When ordering the AN/PVS-14, please specify the exact type of weapon and/or type of helmet that will be used.
- High resolution, high gain, and very high photoresponse in visible and near infrared
- Multifunctional: Hand-held as a monocular, head-mounted, or helmet mounted as a single-eye goggle, or weapon-mounted as a night scope
- Variable gain control for enhanced performance in altering light conditions
- Light weight: 355 grams
- Uses many components and ancillary accessories common to the AN/PVS-7
- Uses universally available AA batteries