Harris Falcon III® RF-300H Wideband HF Manpack Radio
Crypto Modernization: Industry-Leading Type 1 Encryption With Breakthrough HF Data Speeds and ISR Capabilities
Harris leveraged 50 years of engineering expertise to deliver new generation HF capabilities in the RF-300H. The manpack’s data speeds are up to 10 times greater than any existing HF radio, giving warfighters the power to share higher-speed communications and more sophisticated ISR through long-haul connectivity.
The HF/VHF Tactical Radio System features software-programmable Harris Sierra™ II encryption, providing secure Type 1 interoperability among U.S., Coalition and Partnership for Peace forces. The manpack is fully compatible with Harris Falcon II® HF gear, supporting immediate installation using existing Harris vehicular and base station equipment. This wideband system is also is the smallest, lightest, fastest wideband HF manpack available, SWaP-optimized to increase battery performance while reducing warfighter battle load and fatigue.
- Reliable, standalone HF long-haul connectivity
- Meets new NSA crypto-modernization standards for secure Type 1 TOP SECRET and Below voice and data
- Wideband data rates up 120 kbps, 10 times greater than existing HF radios
- Secure interoperability with over 100,000 Harris Falcon® radios currently in field
- Compatible with Harris AN/PRC-150(C) power amplifiers, antenna couplers, vehicular mounts and accessories
- Smallest, lightest, fastest HF manpack available