L3Harris material identification technology enables remote sensing systems to detect, identify and geolocate the presence of solid materials and gasses – on Earth and in the atmosphere. It can see what is unseen or identify the unknown to get information to decision makers to increase efficiency of decisions to help save lives, the environment and money.
Leads to Higher Confidence Decisions
- Enables commercial companies to identify natural resources and assess environmental impacts
- Used to detect nefarious activities, such as narcotics manufacturing, in support of military and law enforcement activities
- Assists government agencies in better understanding and responding to disasters and in assessing damage
- Streamlines analysis processes with automated data collection and the creation of spectral data products
- Reduces time to higher-confidence decisions with operationally proven, real-time processing and analytic tools