PlanePass Automated Landing Fee Collection System
PlanePass is a turn-key, full-service aircraft fee billing and collection system. It automatically delivers landing fee and customs revenue without any effort required by your airport or Fixed Based Operators (FBO) staff. PlanePass leverages the hardware and software in the L3Harris Symphony Vantage Automated Aircraft Identification System. PlanePass also delivers detailed aircraft and operator data in digital form for a complete inventory of the airport’s activity. Collected data can be used for environmental studies, planning and operations, grant applications, and improving Noise Operations and Management System (NOMS) data.
Full Service Aircraft Billing Solution
- PlanePass uses camera-based aircraft identification data captured by Vantage’s solar-powered, wireless camera pods
- Camera-derived data is fused with flight track and flight plan data to confirm activities as well as to enhance operations data
- Data collected includes date and time, tail number, operations type, runway, aircraft type, flight number and beacon code
- Automatically derives aircraft model and weight, applies your airport’s fee structure, and delivers invoices to the actual aircraft operator via U.S. mail or email
- Aircraft operators can view current and historic invoices and make payments in our secure, web-based Pilot Portal
Return to the Symphony® for Airports home page.