Public Safety Funding and Grants
Grants for law enforcement, fire departments and other first responders
Welcome to the Harris Public Safety and Professional Communications Grant Funding Program Office (GFPO). This page is dedicated to researching and tracking U.S. government grant activity where interoperable communications equipment is an authorized expense.
Bookmark (Ctrl+D) it today and return often to stay in touch with funding opportunities, alternative funding strategies, and in-depth grant knowledge.
- 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) - $355,100,000
- 2020 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP) - $1,120,000,000
- 2020 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP) - $2,000,000
- 2020 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) Program – Amtrak - $10,000,000
- 2020 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP) - $90,000,000
- 2020 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP) - $100,000,000
- 2020 COPS School Violence Prevention Program (SVPP) - maximum share of $500,000 per awardee
- 2020 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP) - $15,000,000
- 2020 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP) - $88,000,000
- 2019-2024 Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Notice of Funding Opportunity: Fast Facts - $620,250,000
- Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP)
- Edward Byrne Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program