Public Safety Funding and Grants
Grants for law enforcement, fire departments and other first responders
Welcome to the Harris Public Safety and Professional Communications Grant Funding Program Office (GFPO). This page is dedicated to researching and tracking U.S. government grant activity where interoperable communications equipment is an authorized expense.
Bookmark (Ctrl+D) it today and return often to stay in touch with funding opportunities, alternative funding strategies, and in-depth grant knowledge.
- 2019 Homeland Security Grant Program (HSGP) - $1,095,000,000
- 2019 Tribal Homeland Security Grant Program (THSGP) - $10,000,000
- 2019 Nonprofit Security Grant Program (NSGP) - $60,000,000
- 2019 Transit Security Grant Program (TSGP) - $88,000,000
- 2019 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program (IBSGP) - $2,000,000
- 2019 Intercity Passenger Rail (IPR) Program – Amtrak - $10,000,000
- 2019 Port Security Grant Program (PSGP) - $100,000,000
- 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) - $350,100,000
- 2019 COPS School Violence Prevention Program (SVPP) – up to $25,000,000; maximum of $500,000 per awardee
- 2019-2024 Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Notice of Funding Opportunity: Fast Facts – $620,250,000
- Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP)
- Edward Byrne Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) Program