SmallSat Imaging Solutions
L3Harris smallsat imaging solutions enable commercial and government organizations to make operational decisions that save time and money with “right-sized” innovation, including the highest-resolution commercial imagery and broad spectral range for a wide variety of applications.
- Affordable imaging systems that provide the highest resolution images from small satellites and support multiple missions with dual-purpose payloads (SpaceView™ imaging systems)
- Cost-effective space-based, three-dimensional sounding instrument that helps us understand wind patterns and improve local weather forecasting models (HyperCube™ 3D Wind Measurement)
- Ultra low expansion material provides high stability with low coefficient of thermal expansion for optimal performance
- Patented structures provide high stiffness/rigidity in a lightweight design
- More than 125 Harris imaging payloads successfully launched into space since 1960