TN9400 Core Network P25 Trunking Phase1/Phase 2
Reliable P25 Emergency Services Communications
The Harris TN9400’s IP-based connectivity provides flexible network design and seamless future expansion. This Core solution, powered by Tait, supports Phase 1 and Phase 2 technologies, making it easier to connect to other P25 networks for robust information flow across wide geographic areas.
- IP-based for flexible network design and future expansion
- Provides interoperability through multiple operating modes—P25 trunking Phase 1 and Phase 2
- Reliable communications supported through multiple levels of redundancy
- Remote web-based network tools increase operational efficiencies
- Multiple call types, alerts and status updates enhance workforce safety