From geospatial data and software tools to actionable information, Harris helps professionals make informed decisions – when and where they are needed. For decades we’ve created geospatial technologies and worked on programs for government agencies and commercial organizations, producing some of the industry’s most advanced products and solutions. These include ENVI® image analysis software, the Geiger-mode LiDAR sensor, work on the Foundation GEOINT Content Management (FGCM) program for the NGA and custom geospatial solutions that have solved some of the world’s most challenging problems. Whether you’re looking for a finished geospatial product, a custom solution or data and analytics to support your project, Harris Geospatial Solutions can meet your needs.
- ENVI®: an advanced software solution to analyze virtually any geospatial data type.
- Geiger-mode LiDAR: a technology that makes large-scale and high-density LiDAR collections possible at affordable prices.
- Jagwire™: a web-based geospatial data management tool that can quickly discover data and transform it into actionable information.
- Harris Geospatial Marketplace: online portal to geospatial imagery and data plus off-the-shelf data products such as digital elevation models and orthomosaics. We also customize geospatial products for visual simulation databases or to meet your specific project requirements.
- Maritime Solutions: offers access to Satellite Automated Identification System (S-AIS) data to track maritime vessels and deliver the world’s most complete global shipping information.